THE BUDGET TEMPLATE IS
is created with you in my mind. I hate labor-intensive budget tracking. A budget tracking using a template doesn’t have to be time consuming process. I want a simple yet organized way of tracking my money and that includes my investments and savings too. Or maybe you have created a budget but sticking to it and not understanding your inflows and outflows although you’ve tried several apps still left devastated.
And so I created this template which is very easy to use, keeps tracking simple and importantly, perfect for beginners. See sample below:
- this is available in excel ang google sheet
- with all the formula done so all you need to do is input your entries
- highlight your savings, investments and emergency funds and not just your expenses!
- quantify your debts, calculate and give you a glimpse of when you can complete the payments
- gives you an overview about your actual cost vs budget
- this is not just a budget template but a mini journal too…
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TEMPLATE
- daily tracker for expenses
- monthly cashflow tracker (12 sheets)
- savings and investments monitoring
- net worth tracker
- space to add notes, reminders and to do list
- space so you can journal
- debts payment monitoring
THIS TEMPLATE IS FOR YOU IF..
- you are ready to manage your money by tracking all of the minor details
- want to track your financial progress
- want a simple system to help you achieve your financial objectives
- need a simple tracker so you’re not overwhelm when you’re doing your own finance
- you need to budget by paycheck
Budgeting doesn’t have to be overwhelming. It takes discipline and time until you get the hang of it. I personally believe that personal finance is a lifestyle and managing finances must be part of our daily lives.